Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Support for Chase and William on BMT Day

Dear William and Chase,

I have been thinking about you two since I got up this morning.

This is just a phenomenal ordeal that your family has gone through.

Chase, you've already been through so much, and I talk about you often to my own two sons. In fact, they ask about you whenever I haven't mentioned you in a while!

William, you're probably already tried of hearing this -- but you bring the word "brotherhood" to a new height. You are an inspiration to so many people by your generosity.

I hope today ends with both of you resting comfortably. I hope the excitement of the day dissolves into the bright hope of swift recovery for both of you.

I'm looking forward to seeing photos of the two of you this summer and fall, living it up and doing all the normal things that teenage boys do!

Virtual hugs to you... but real prayers!

Kymberli Mulford

No comments:

Post a Comment